Not content with its elegant first class lounges at Zurich Airport's Terminal A and Terminal E, Swiss is set to bookend the luxury travel experience with a caviar menu and Mercedes-Benz chauffeur service
The caviar menu is part of the airline's Connoisseur Experience program, with other special inflight dining menus throughout the year ranging from seafood to truffles.
Swiss' caviar tasting will include three varieties of these delicate pearly delights and feature on Swiss' first class flights from May 23 to June 5.
From mid-year Swiss will also introduce a Mercedes-Benz chauffeur service for inbound first class guests arriving at Zurich Airport's Terminal E, Terminal B or at a remote aircraft stand.
A chauffeur will greet passengers at the aircraft door and take them directly to the relevant passport or security checkpoints in Terminal A or B in a Mercedes S Class sedan or Mercedes V Class or Sprinter van.
100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply by 2 July 2018 and spend $3,000 in the first 2 months of Card approval date. New Card Members only.
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas products and services
- Earn up to 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- Earn TRIPLE Qantas Points for business on eligible flights
- Receive two domestic Qantas Club lounge passes per year
- No pre-set spending limit when you pay your balance in full every month
- Up to 51 days to pay for your purchases
- Receive complimentary domestic and international travel insurance cover for you, your partner and employees holding Supplementary Cards when you use your Card to pay for your travel arrangements.
- Gain better visibility of your staff expenses with $0 Supplementary Cards linked to your account. Up to 99 Supplementary Cards available