British Airways' continued push to woo premium travellers will see the airline roll out stylish new amenity kits for first class and business class flyers.
Tony designer department store Liberty London has refreshed BA's first class kits in this dusky and pleasingly not-black textured washbag for men...
... and a colourful print for women.
As before, the male washbag features product from The Refinery of London, while ladies are pampered with skincare items from Aromatherapy Associates (including a 'triple rose' renewing moisturiser, hydrating hand lotion and renewing cleanser).
In business class, luxury lifestyle brand The White Company has been entrusted with both amenity kits and bedding as part of BA's Club World refresh.
The new Club World amenity kits come in an elegantly-designed bag from The White Company and contain products from the upmarket retailer's Restore & Relax Spa Collection along with a soft jersey eye-mask.
The Club World bedding range will include a 'day cushion' which doubles as a lumbar support when working or relaxing during the flight; a "bespoke, luxuriously soft large pillow and white cotton pillowcase"; and a soft woven blanket with satin trim and a specially-developed luxury duvet, laid over a padded mattress cover.
In northern autumn BA will launch its restaurant-style 'premium dining service' for Club World, with passengers selecting freshly-prepared starters and desserts from display trolleys.
These and other measures will lead up to the debut of a new Club World business class seat from early 2019, which is slated for BA's long-range Airbus A350-1000 and Boeing 787-10 fleet but could also appear on other jets such as the Airbus A380 and Boeing 787-9 and Boeing 777-300ER.
Receive 50,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card in the first 3 months from the Card approval date.
- Receive 50,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders
- Start exploring with a $400 Travel Credit every year
- Enjoy two complimentary entries per year to the American Express Lounge, located at Sydney International Airport or Melbourne International Airport
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months — A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies
- No cap on earn rate. You can earn up to 2 Membership Rewards points per $1 spent, no matter how much you spend each month
- Transfer your points to a choice of 8 Airline Partner Programs including Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines
- Spend more and earn more points by getting up to 4 Supplementary Cards for family members at no additional fee
- Travel with peace of mind knowing that you'll also enjoy extensive protection for you and your partner and dependent children when you pay for travel on your American Express Explorer® Credit Card