- A low annual fee of just $89
- Earn one point per dollar, uncapped
- Bonus points on Qantas spend
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No travel insurance or extended warranty cover
- Saves space in your wallet by doubling as a Woolworths Everyday Rewards card
The Boeing 787 has notched up an overnight record with the completion of its longest flight &ndas...
Virgin Australia plans to add at least two and "maybe three" new international routes to its netw...
Serious frequent flyers will want to aim for Platinum status in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program...
United’s non-stop services between Melbourne and Los Angeles start today, with the inaugura...