- A low annual fee of just $89
- Earn one point per dollar, uncapped
- Bonus points on Qantas spend
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No travel insurance or extended warranty cover
- Saves space in your wallet by doubling as a Woolworths Everyday Rewards card
Turkish Airlines looks to be gearing up to enter Australian skies next year, with 11 'local staff...
The famous Qantas RetroRoo – a Boeing 737 decked out in eye-catching 1970s livery – w...
Malaysia Airlines has closed its airport lounges at Perth and Singapore as the airline continues ...
United Airlines will bring its Boeing 787-9s to Sydney next year in a move which also sees the ax...