STATEMENT REGARDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS TRAVELLER
Welcome to our Site. These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site, which apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. Business Travel Media Pty. Ltd., trading under Australian Business Traveller (AusBT), is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at AusBT’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
3. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to AusBT or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
5. Trademarks, logos and other registered interests may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
6. AusBT does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, AusBT excludes all rights, remedies, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:
(a) AusBT does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at AusBT’s sole discretion and without notice.
(b) AusBT will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
(c) AusBT does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that News or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
(d) Liability of AusBT, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at AusBT’s discretion.
(e) You indemnify AusBT and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
Third Party Content & Links
7. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
8. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to AusBT and in relation to which AusBT has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between AusBT and that third party or any endorsement by AusBT of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
9. When you submit content to AusBT in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant AusBT a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish that content.
10. You agree that AusBT can use that content in any way, now and in the future. AusBT also reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
11. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
12. You indemnify AusBT against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by AusBT as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
13. You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site.
14. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
15. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
Prepared by Latitude Legal.
Australian business traveller newsletter
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox