- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Yes, you read that right: here's a status match promotion that can land you Star Alliance Gold fr...
Cathay Pacific will raise the 'better than economy' bar with the debut of an advanced all-new pre...
Cathay Pacific has decided against installing first class on its Airbus A350-1000 jets, opting in...
With Qatar Airways now flying between Sydney and Doha, the Gulf airline and Oneworld member ...