- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
It's easy enough to earn frequent flyer points with Qantas and Virgin Australia – but ...
Garuda Indonesia's all-new international business class takes flight on its equally new Airbus A3...
Singapore Airlines is expected to take delivery of its first Airbus A350-900 at the end of this m...
With Qantas cosying up to American Airlines through the duo’s latest joint venture partners...