- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Qantas has unveilled its all-new Business Suite business class, ahead of the seat's debut on a do...
Cathay Pacific will unveil a 'brand refresh' in mid-November which will see Cathay positioned as ...
So you reckon today's Airbus A380 first class suites are eye-catching? Take a look at some origin...
Virgin Australia will take total control of Tigerair Australia under plans to buy the remaining 4...