- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
It’s a good two years until the first Qantas Boeing 787-9 makes its inaugural flight toward...
LAN's latest Boeing 787-9 has graced Sydney with a one-off visit ahead of beginning regular fligh...
Alas, this experiment at 'live blogging' the flight hasn't proven the greatest success, due to th...
The new Qantas Business Lounge at Perth Airport is now open, and Australian Business Travell...