- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Singapore Airlines is planning a new generation of first class suites and business class seats fo...
Looking to fly Qantas first class from Sydney to Los Angeles – especially courtesy of a poi...
Nobody likes paying tax, but savvy travellers can earn enough frequent flyer points on their tax ...
Your boss or your budget may see you consigned to the cheap seats in economy but there's no reaso...