- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Qantas will retire its first-ever Boeing 747-400 next month, representing a milestone in the airl...
When flying in first class becomes a bore and a regular private jet doesn’t cut the mustard...
Qantas’ newest jet is a blast from Australia’s aviation past: a factory-fresh Boeing ...
Members of Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer scheme can now transfer their points ...