- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
The Boeing 787 has notched up an overnight record with the completion of its longest flight &ndas...
Serious frequent flyers will want to aim for Platinum status in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program...
Virgin Australia plans to add at least two and "maybe three" new international routes to its netw...
United’s non-stop services between Melbourne and Los Angeles start today, with the inaugura...