- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Qantas frequent flyers, rusted-on Red Roo loyalists and other Australian business travellers ...
UPDATE | The Qantas Mall and Virgin Australia Velocity eStore purchase conditions for shopping wi...
Travellers with Singapore Airlines making a stopover at Singapore’s Changi Airport can...
Virgin Atlantic's first Boeing 787-9 has broken cover ahead of its delivery later this month to a...