- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
When it comes to a truly first class experience, the 'shower spa' on Emirates' Airbus A...
It's far from the worst problem for an airline to have, but Qantas will soon count an extra Airbu...
Sydney’s second airport at Badgerys Creek has received the green light from the Federal gov...
Three-letter airport codes are part of the alphabet soup of travel, and while some are glaringly&...