- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Private suites with closing doors, shower spas with deluxe amenities and an on-board cocktail bar...
Step back in time to the early 1970s when the Boeing 747 first took to the skies, heralding a sho...
Vietnam Airlines will become the world's second airline to fly the Airbus A350, following launch ...
As American Airlines prepares to spread its wings and fly to Sydney, many Aussie business travell...