- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Singapore Airlines is cutting back its Airbus A380 flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Singapore...
It's a case of 'Boeing, Boeing, gone' as Qantas begins removing the Boeing 747 jumbo jet from all...
Cathay Pacific is busy upgrading its inflight meals, starting in first class with both Cathay and...
Cathay Pacific expects to take delivery of its first Airbus A350 in February 2016, with 47 more o...