- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Cathay Pacific has lifted the covers on a refreshed logo and brand which the airline describes as...
The Qantas Business Suite is all the buzz with Australia's business travellers, and with good rea...
Qantas has unveilled its all-new Business Suite business class, ahead of the seat's debut on a do...
Air New Zealand has shot its final Hobbit safety video, and it's an epic clip which is fittingly ...