- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Qantas will wind back its transcontinental Airbus A330 flights from October in order to roster mo...
EXCLUSIVE | Emirates is forging ahead with plans for two-class Airbus A380s: dropping the airline...
Odds are firming up for Qantas to bring the advanced Boeing 787 Dreamliner into its fleet, with p...
Jetstar is close to having an all-Boeing 787 fleet to cover its longer international flights as t...