- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Etihad has revealed the new livery of its Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner fleet in Seattle.
Virgin Australia will install new business class seats across its Airbus A330 and Boeing 777 flee...
Virgin Australia has just received its sixth new Airbus A330, with the modern twin-aisle jet wing...
Qantas today begins flying its flagship Airbus A380 from Sydney to Dallas in place of the Boeing ...