- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
EXCLUSIVE | Qantas will replace its flagship Airbus A380s with Boeing 747s on several flights fro...
Private invitation-only airport lounges behind unmarked doors, the lofty privileges and...
Aprils 27th marks the 10th anniversary of the first flight of the Airbus A380, the world's larges...
Emirates is keen to extend its alliance with Qantas for another five years and also wants to boos...