- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
IN BRIEF | American Airlines and United Airlines are considering launching direct flights between...
Qantas is sounding increasingly confident on adding the Boeing 787 to its fleet on the back of th...
With its impressive new A330 Business Suites plus champagne and amenity kits in trans-Tasman busi...
Virgin Australia will upgrade its Sydney-Fiji flights from Boeing 737s to an Airbus A330 on selec...