- Flight #:UA870
- Seat #:12K
- A long and truly lie-flat bed
- Super-sized screen for in-flight movies
- Shortage of handy storage nooks
- Have to buy a US$40 cable to connect your iPhone to the screen
- In-flight announcements ARE TOO LOUD
- The only lie-flat bed between Sydney and San Francisco
- As of May 15, the only direct flight between Sydney and San Francisco
Qantas is locking down the design of its Boeing 787 fleet, and airline CEO Alan Joyce promises th...
Qantas will start selling tickets on its first Boeing 787 flights before the year is out, with th...
EXCLUSIVE | The new American Express Explorer credit card takes on the Black-tier cards of the Bi...
Air New Zealand will ditch the unique premium economy Spaceseat of its Boeing 777-300ER fleet in ...