- Fully loaded entertainment system
- Cheap biz fares accrue QF status credits/points
- Notoriously late
- Food is OK but hardly best-in-class
- Fly an airline to NZ you normally wouldn't!
- Seat/IFE a cut above the competitors to NZ
It’s a good two years until the first Qantas Boeing 787-9 makes its inaugural flight toward...
The new Qantas Business Lounge at Perth Airport is now open, and Australian Business Travell...
Alas, this experiment at 'live blogging' the flight hasn't proven the greatest success, due to th...
United Airlines will bring its Boeing 787-9s to Sydney next year in a move which also sees the ax...