- Fully loaded entertainment system
- Cheap biz fares accrue QF status credits/points
- Notoriously late
- Food is OK but hardly best-in-class
- Fly an airline to NZ you normally wouldn't!
- Seat/IFE a cut above the competitors to NZ
Qantas is locking down the design of its Boeing 787 fleet, and airline CEO Alan Joyce promises th...
Qantas will start selling tickets on its first Boeing 787 flights before the year is out, with th...
EXCLUSIVE | The new American Express Explorer credit card takes on the Black-tier cards of the Bi...
The Qantas Chairman’s Lounge program is considered the top rung of Qantas status, above Pla...