- Fully loaded entertainment system
- Cheap biz fares accrue QF status credits/points
- Notoriously late
- Food is OK but hardly best-in-class
- Fly an airline to NZ you normally wouldn't!
- Seat/IFE a cut above the competitors to NZ
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will begin flying its first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner in October 2015, fea...
Congratulations to the following AusBT readers, who will be jetting to Japan this Saturday on the...
Qantas could soon be giving top-tier travellers the silent treatment in its airport lounges, with...
Etihad Airways is clamping down on frequent flyer access to its First and Business Class Lou...