- Fully loaded entertainment system
- Cheap biz fares accrue QF status credits/points
- Notoriously late
- Food is OK but hardly best-in-class
- Fly an airline to NZ you normally wouldn't!
- Seat/IFE a cut above the competitors to NZ
AirAsia X plans to restart flights between Kuala Lumpur and London, almost three years after it a...
The Qantas Boeing 737-800 'RetroRoo' is notable for more than just its funky 1970s livery –...
There’s no such thing as a bad seat in first class on the Qantas Airbus A380 but as seasone...
Is the Boeing 787 Dreamliner a flawed beauty, asks pilot and aviation blogger Patrick Smith.