- Fully loaded entertainment system
- Cheap biz fares accrue QF status credits/points
- Notoriously late
- Food is OK but hardly best-in-class
- Fly an airline to NZ you normally wouldn't!
- Seat/IFE a cut above the competitors to NZ
It's easy enough to earn frequent flyer points with Qantas and Virgin Australia – but ...
Garuda Indonesia's all-new international business class takes flight on its equally new Airbus A3...
Singapore Airlines is expected to take delivery of its first Airbus A350-900 at the end of this m...
With Qantas cosying up to American Airlines through the duo’s latest joint venture partners...