- Fully loaded entertainment system
- Cheap biz fares accrue QF status credits/points
- Notoriously late
- Food is OK but hardly best-in-class
- Fly an airline to NZ you normally wouldn't!
- Seat/IFE a cut above the competitors to NZ
Singapore Airlines will take delivery of its first Airbus A350-900 in January 2016 with Kuala Lum...
Finnair may be the first European airline to fly the Airbus A350 but its sights are set firmly on...
With Cathay Pacific moving to reengineer its Marco Polo Club loyalty program from April 2016, it&...
It’s been a busy week for Qantas Frequent Flyer members who can now earn Qantas Points on t...