- Surprisingly fast performance
- Netbook sized 11in model available
- Great pricing
- Still no model with inbuilt 3G
- No Apple solution for syncing iTunes/iPhoto
- Keyboard is not backlit
- SSD storage gives huge speed boost
- High-res LCD display
- Full size keyboard
Qantas will retire its first-ever Boeing 747-400 next month, representing a milestone in the airl...
When flying in first class becomes a bore and a regular private jet doesn’t cut the mustard...
Members of Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer scheme can now transfer their points ...
The 'Air Lair' certainly isn't the first 'upstairs/downstairs' concept for business class, but it...