Australian Business Traveller is growing – and we're looking for the right person to become part of the AusBT team.
With over one million readers each month, Australian Business Traveller is now one of the world's most popular websites for business travellers and frequent flyers.
As a staff journalist on Australian Business Traveller you’ll be researching and writing news articles and features about issues relevant to our core audience such as premium seats and cabins, lounges, frequent flyer schemes, points, status, credit cards and more.
Other duties will include covering personal technology news and product reviews, compiling our twice-weekly email newsletter and helping develop our online community.
This is a full-time salaried position, and it might just be your dream job... but we're very selective about who we bring on board, because this is not an easy gig. It's fun, but it can also be very demanding.
Our preference is for somebody living in Sydney but we'll choose the best candidate regardless of whether they're in Parramatta or Paraburdoo. You must, however, live in Australia.
While a background in journalism is desirable, it's not essential: it’s more important that you have solid research and writing abilities (including the ability to write in an engaging style for a clearly-defined readership) and are highly knowledgeable on the core content of Australian Business Traveller.
Ready to take the next step? Complete this secure online application form before Friday March 23, 2018.
100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply by 2 July 2018 and spend $3,000 in the first 2 months of Card approval date. New Card Members only.
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas products and services
- Earn up to 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- Earn TRIPLE Qantas Points for business on eligible flights
- Receive two domestic Qantas Club lounge passes per year
- No pre-set spending limit when you pay your balance in full every month
- Up to 51 days to pay for your purchases
- Receive complimentary domestic and international travel insurance cover for you, your partner and employees holding Supplementary Cards when you use your Card to pay for your travel arrangements.
- Gain better visibility of your staff expenses with $0 Supplementary Cards linked to your account. Up to 99 Supplementary Cards available