Information on how to enter the 'Win a business class break to Fiji' contest forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 16 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller, Fiji Airways, The Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa, and Frank PR Australia are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest commences at 12.01am (EST) on Tuesday 27 August 2013 and closes at 11.59pm (EST) on Monday 2 September 2013 (Promotion Period).
3. To enter, use the contest entry form to tell us in 25 words or less why you need the Ultimate Business Break in Fiji.
4. By entering this contest, the winner thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Fiji AIrways, The Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa and Frank PR Australia may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993.
4. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will receive one (1) business class return ticket or two (2) economy class return tickets on Fiji Airways between Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and Fiji (Nadi International Airport) and two (2) nights’ accommodation in Executive Club rooms at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa, with transfers included.
6. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked and ticketed by 31 December 2013 with travel completed by 28 February 2014. Applicable blackout dates for this promotion are 17 December 2013 to 7 January 2014.
7. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner will not accrue IHG Rewards Club points.
8. The prize does not include travel insurance or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
9. Prize travel is subject to Fiji Airways' Conditions of Carriage.
10. The winner will be advised by phone and/or email by Australian Business Traveller on Wednesday 4 September 2013, and their name will be published on Australian Business Traveller.
11. Australian Business Traveller, Fiji Airways, the InterContinental Hotels Group and Frank PR Australia will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
12. Australian Business Traveller, Fiji Airways, the InterContinental Hotels Group and Frank PR Australia reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
13. Australian Business Traveller, Fiji Airways, the InterContinental Hotels Group and Frank PR Australia will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.