Information on how to enter the 'Win tickets on Qantas' final Boeing 767 flight' contest part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is restricted to Australian residents aged 15 years old or over; staff and immediate family of Australian Business Traveller and Qantas are not eligible to enter.
2. The contest will run from 12.01am (EST) Monday December 15, 2014 to 11.59pm (EST) Sunday December 21, 2014.
3. To enter, visit the Australian Business Traveller 'Win tickets on Qantas' final Boeing 767 flight' contest page and complete the entry form with your name and email address, and answer the question: In 25 words or fewer, tell us about your favourite experience on a Qantas plane.
4. Two winners will be chosen by Australian Business Traveller and each provided with one ticket on QF767, the final flight of the last Qantas Boeing 767 from Melbourne to Sydney, on Saturday December 27.
5. By entering this contest, the winners thereby agrees that Australian Business Traveller and/or Qantas may use their photo and name for publicity purposes. Any such use will be subject at all times to the Privacy Act 1993. All entries become the property of Australian Business Traveller.
6. This contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. This prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. The winner and their companion will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points or Status Credits on prize travel.
8. The prize does not include accommodation, travel insurance, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
9. Prize travel is subject to Qantas' Conditions of Carriage.
10. The winners will be advised by email by Australian Business Traveller by noon on Monday December 22, and their names published on Australian Business Traveller and the Australian Business Traveller Facebook page that same day.
11. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
12. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at their discretion.
13. Australian Business Traveller and Qantas will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.
Follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter: we're @AusBT