Ready to turbocharge your path to earning (or keeping) Gold, Platinum or even Platinum One status in the Qantas Frequent Flyer scheme?
A hot new 'end of financial year' promotion for the Qantas Business Rewards program is offering 50% more status credits on domestic and international Qantas flights.
That means your business class return trip to Singapore or Hong Kong from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane will yield just over 400 status credits, with the equivalent trip to Los Angeles racking up as many as 600 status credits, and London a whopping 930 status credits.
For most Australian Business Traveller readers that's your next year of Qantas Platinum membership locked away.
To qualify your business will need to belong to the Qantas Business Rewards scheme, which lets any business with an ABN earn frequent flyer points, on top of the full serve of points earned by the traveller themselves.
(If your business is not already a QBR member, there are plenty of reasons to sign up – here's an overview of how the program works and the manifold business benefits it offers.)
As with many other Qantas Frequent Flyer promotions you'll need to register – in this case entering your business ABN instead of your QFF number – and book an eligible flight by 19 June 2018, for travel through to 31 August 2018.
Once the business is registered, anybody who travels on an eligible Qantas flight and enters that business ABN and their Qantas Frequent Flyer number into the booking will pick up 50% more status credits.
To register and to read the full terms & conditions, click through to qantasbusinessrewards.com/offer/QANTAS-EOFY.
Receive 50,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card in the first 3 months from the Card approval date.
- Receive 50,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders
- Start exploring with a $400 Travel Credit every year
- Enjoy two complimentary entries per year to the American Express Lounge, located at Sydney International Airport or Melbourne International Airport
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months — A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies
- No cap on earn rate. You can earn up to 2 Membership Rewards points per $1 spent, no matter how much you spend each month
- Transfer your points to a choice of 8 Airline Partner Programs including Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines
- Spend more and earn more points by getting up to 4 Supplementary Cards for family members at no additional fee
- Travel with peace of mind knowing that you'll also enjoy extensive protection for you and your partner and dependent children when you pay for travel on your American Express Explorer® Credit Card