British Airways is now offering a triple helping of Avios frequent flyer points for all BA flights through to March 31, 2017.
BA Executive Club members have to register before they book, in order to earn that super-sized serve of Avios – so job #1 is to click here and register for this promotion.
Once that's done, you're all set.
You can earn a triple serve of the base Avios of your journey – that's the number of Avios applicable to the lowest economy fare, for up to four return trips (or eight flight sectors), across every class on every BA flight.
(This includes flights between Europe and North America with BA partners American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia, provided they're booked under the codeshare BA flight number.)
If you were already planning a trip with BA before the promo cut-off of March 31 – or even if you were just weighing up the options before making your booking – you'll want to register and take advantage of this promo.
That said, we need to sound the usual sad caveat that membership of the British Airways Executive Club frequent flyer scheme is currently not available to residents of Australia (or our NZ neighbours, for that matter).
- Revealed: is this British Airways' Airbus A350 Club World business class seat?
- Get Qantas Gold-grade frequent flyer perks in a single BA trip
- British Airways Lifetime Gold is the next best thing to Qantas Lifetime Platinum
Follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter: we're @AusBT
100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply by 2 July 2018 and spend $3,000 in the first 2 months of Card approval date. New Card Members only.
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas products and services
- Earn up to 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- Earn TRIPLE Qantas Points for business on eligible flights
- Receive two domestic Qantas Club lounge passes per year
- No pre-set spending limit when you pay your balance in full every month
- Up to 51 days to pay for your purchases
- Receive complimentary domestic and international travel insurance cover for you, your partner and employees holding Supplementary Cards when you use your Card to pay for your travel arrangements.
- Gain better visibility of your staff expenses with $0 Supplementary Cards linked to your account. Up to 99 Supplementary Cards available