QF fleet management & 747 replacements

"Originally Posted by dddale I think the end of the 747 has already been factored. They will hang on to the 747 until it's time to wave them off and not because of necessity, but because they are owned, fuel is not as expensive as it once was and they can flog them as much or as little as they wa..."

1 week ago

Why Qantas doesn't fly an a330 from Hong Kong/ Singapore to Paris and other European destinations

"Originally Posted by timothyshears For example, if the Melbourne QF29 service connected onto Paris from Hong Kong. As this aircraft seats around 270 passengers, the load is signifcantly smaller to such loads of an A380 or 747. Along with having a smaller passenger load, this aircraft would need ..."

4 months, 2 days ago

Qantas customer service ??

"Originally Posted by Aussieflyer Have any of you actually flown in a premium cabin on ANY American based airline. Sorry - QF might fail on occasion, but their service is amazing compared to any American airline. I now choose QF over SQ (mainly because of their horrid new A350 Business seats), an..."

5 months, 1 week ago

Booking Assistance with SIA

"Originally Posted by Mr Baru SINGAPORE AIRLINES DISCRIMINATES! As a wheelchair user I have wasted numerous days on the phone to them and they treat me worse than an animal.They make the local office do the assistance request and bookings only after you book the ticket via the Phillipino call cen..."

6 months, 4 weeks, 1 day ago

Booking Assistance with SIA

"Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated!I gave a call to their head office who were able to arrange a complimentary Meet and Greet service to aid my mother so the matter is resolved (hopefully)."

6 months, 4 weeks, 1 day ago

Booking Assistance with SIA

"Hi All!I would like to get some information about SIA's assistance services. My mother will be travelling overseas by herself and would like to get assistance from check-in at Brisbane all the way to picking up luggage at the destination (Colombo) as well as for the return trip (English is not he..."

7 months ago

Qantas 9 and 10 loads?

"They started this route literally two weeks ago. Major review and release of route performance won't be for another couple of months."

10 months, 1 week, 2 days ago

QF Route Map Wish List

"[QUOTE=19536;45549]I don't disagree with much of what you say, however could QF work to become the oneworld carrier out of Singapore? CX is oneworld out of HKG and MH out of KUL. Does the Oneworld alliance want to hand all Singapore traffic to Star, or muck in and compete for business? BA only se..."

10 months, 3 weeks, 6 days ago

QF Route Map Wish List

""Yes many of these routes are what Qantas had when Singapore was the big Qantas hub in 90s. It worked then so why not now!"1. Singapore airlines has better connectivity in Singapore with more capacity and frequency to the routes.2. Low cost carriers are eating away at short haul/medium routes. P..."

11 months, 1 week, 1 day ago

Malaysian Airlines CEO Peter Bellew Quits

"Tragic for MH. They just can't seem to catch a break. Hopefully the signing of the CEO will turn their fortunes around for the better."

on October 22nd, 2017

Qantas First class IS officially garbage!!!

"QF First Class is not bad. It's good. But it pales in comparison to the offerings of the other carriers like SQ, EK and EY. Arguably because QF has a monopoly on most of its A380 routes for First Class and doesn't see the need to invest a heck of a lot more money to install new suites."

on September 9th, 2017

Suggestions for new Qantas hub flights?

"As far as QF is concerned, Singapore is a stop-measure hub for flights to London which they hope will soon turn non-stop from the eastern coast if they can get the right aircraft. QF cannot compete with the frequency and feeder traffic that SQ and other carriers can garner through their hubs,&nbs..."

on September 1st, 2017

Qantas to convert remaining A380 orders to A350-900ULR?

"One of the advantages of the A359ULR is its ability to reconfigure the fuel tanks. Should airlines like SQ and QF find the ultra-long range routes unprofitable, they are able to quickly reconfigure the tanks to less weight and range, providing more flexibility to serve shorter range markets. The ..."

on August 19th, 2017

Qantas premium economy? Seriously?

"If I was operating an airline like QF with a loyal base who will fly with me no matter what price I place on my seats, why wouldn't I charge a premium? "

on August 18th, 2017

Singapore Airlines' new safety video

"Originally Posted by David : Singapore Airlines follows the Qantas route with a new inflight safety video which doubles as tourism advert for Singapore...  Who in turn followed Air NZ"

on August 8th, 2017
Back
×
×

Forgot Password

If you’ve forgotten your password, simply enter your email address below, then click 'Submit'. We’ll send you an email to re-activate your account and enter a new password.

×

Resend activation email

If you have not received the activation email, simply enter your email address below, then click 'Submit'. We’ll send you an email containing the activation link.

×