TRAVEL TIP | The next time you arrive at Sydney Airport's T3 domestic Qantas terminal only to face a long line at the security checkpoint, cast a glance to your far left for a time-saving shortcut.
T3 has two security channels, you see: the main, centrally-located one which just about everybody heads for (shown below in the calm between the peak-hour storms)...
... and a lesser-known lane opposite the Qantas priority baggage check-in zone.
This secondary security checkpoint is usually open during peak hours and favoured by Qantas crew as well as frequent flyers in the know.
There's no premium lane for business class travellers or Platinum card-holders, but depending on the length of that snaking slow-moving queue at the main security checkpoint, this secondary lane can prove faster and less frustrating.
100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply by 2 July 2018 and spend $3,000 in the first 2 months of Card approval date. New Card Members only.
- Earn 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas products and services
- Earn up to 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- Earn TRIPLE Qantas Points for business on eligible flights
- Receive two domestic Qantas Club lounge passes per year
- No pre-set spending limit when you pay your balance in full every month
- Up to 51 days to pay for your purchases
- Receive complimentary domestic and international travel insurance cover for you, your partner and employees holding Supplementary Cards when you use your Card to pay for your travel arrangements.
- Gain better visibility of your staff expenses with $0 Supplementary Cards linked to your account. Up to 99 Supplementary Cards available