Virgin Australia is dishing out 15% more Velocity Frequent Flyer points on credit card transfers this month, which could take you to your next free flight or business class upgrade even sooner.
The deal gets even sweeter if you're sitting on a solid pile of credit card points – transfer them to Velocity now and you'll earn that 15% bonus on the lot.
But not every bank is on board – it's available only with American Express Membership Rewards, ANZ, Westpac, St. George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA.
Absent from the list are CItibank, Diners Club, the Commonwealth Bank and Suncorp, although these card issuers were part of a similar 10% bonus points deal that ran in May.
Also excluded are direct-earning credit cards such as the free American Express Velocity Escape card and the Virgin Money Velocity High Flyer Card, unless an accountholder has been personally invited to participate in a similar promotion.
If your credit card is one of the Chosen Ones, here's what you'll earn with the 15% bonus on points transferred to Velocity until November 30:
- AMEX Membership Rewards Ascent and Ascent Premium
- 1 MR point = 1.15 Velocity points
- AMEX Membership Rewards Business Ascent
- 3 MR points = 2.3 Velocity points
- ANZ Rewards and Business One Rewards
- 2.25 Rewards points = 1.15 Velocity points
- David Jones American Express
- 2 David Jones points = 1.15 Velocity points
- St. George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA
- 2 Amplify points = 1.15 Velocity points
- Westpac Altitude
- 2 Altitude points = 1.15 Velocity points
For more details, click through to velocityrewards.com.au.
Follow Australian Business Traveller on Twitter – we're @AusBT
About Chris Chamberlin
Chris lives by the motto that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, a great latte, an opera ticket and a glass of wine!