- Superb buffet and table menu
- Private cabana rooms
- The Library, for some quiet time in transit
- Tends to get very crowded
- Showing a bit of wear and tear around the edges
- The Cabanas, with their deep soaking tubs and courtyards
Qantas will retire its first-ever Boeing 747-400 next month, representing a milestone in the airl...
AirAsia X plans to restart flights between Kuala Lumpur and London, almost three years after it a...
There’s no such thing as a bad seat in first class on the Qantas Airbus A380 but as seasone...
The Qantas Boeing 737-800 'RetroRoo' is notable for more than just its funky 1970s livery –...