- Contemporary design
- Variety & quality of food
- Plenty of seats and AC/USB ports
- Extra perks for Platinum One members
- No dedicated 'quiet zone'
- BBQ pork, plate of the day and yum cha treats
Step back in time to the early 1970s when the Boeing 747 first took to the skies, heralding a sho...
EXCLUSIVE | Airbus is cooking up something special for airlines buying its next-gen A350 jet...
Already have a Silver, Gold or Platinum frequent flyer card? Here's an easy way to get VIP perks ...
Korean Air will roster its twin flagships – the Airbus A380 superjumbo and Boeing 777...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox