- Contemporary design
- Variety & quality of food
- Plenty of seats and AC/USB ports
- Extra perks for Platinum One members
- No dedicated 'quiet zone'
- BBQ pork, plate of the day and yum cha treats
AirAsia X plans to restart flights between Kuala Lumpur and London, almost three years after it a...
The Qantas Boeing 737-800 'RetroRoo' is notable for more than just its funky 1970s livery –...
There’s no such thing as a bad seat in first class on the Qantas Airbus A380 but as seasone...
Is the Boeing 787 Dreamliner a flawed beauty, asks pilot and aviation blogger Patrick Smith. L...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox