- Simple, elegant design
- A handy haven for Platinums in HK Airport
- Noise from the nearby "Kid's Zone"
- No dedicated quiet space free from TV and mobile phones
- Better than the downstairs business lounge, but is this really 'first class'?
- Super-handy for QF flights
Step inside Qatar Airways' Airbus A380 for this sneak peek at the Gulf carrier's new first class ...
Lufthansa has unveilled its all-new premium economy seats, with first flights featuring the ...
Garuda Indonesia expects to decide on the next generation of its international fleet by the end o...
Qantas expects to upgrade its Sydney-Honolulu route from ageing Boeing 767s to newer Ai...