- Simple, elegant design
- A handy haven for Platinums in HK Airport
- Noise from the nearby "Kid's Zone"
- No dedicated quiet space free from TV and mobile phones
- Better than the downstairs business lounge, but is this really 'first class'?
- Super-handy for QF flights
Singapore Airlines will unveil the next generation of its seats and cabin interiors in July, ahea...
Jetstar will take delivery of its first Boeing 787 towards the end of September, marking the star...
Plans for a direct high-speed train service between London and Frankfurt remain on track, with a ...
Qantas remains Australia's undisputed airline of choice for business travellers, with a clear l...