- Simple, elegant design
- A handy haven for Platinums in HK Airport
- Noise from the nearby "Kid's Zone"
- No dedicated quiet space free from TV and mobile phones
- Better than the downstairs business lounge, but is this really 'first class'?
- Super-handy for QF flights
When it comes to a truly first class experience, the 'shower spa' on Emirates' Airbus A...
A daily A380 flight from Dubai to Sydney Airport contributes an estimated $342 million to Austral...
EXCLUSIVE | Cathay Pacific will launch all-new designs for its business class and economy seats o...
It's far from the worst problem for an airline to have, but Qantas will soon count an extra Airbu...