Business travellers with a penchant for golfing can make the most of their passion with the Golf Society from the Leading Hotels of the World, which represents over 430 independent hotels and resorts.
It's part of the hotels' Leaders Club loyalty program, and your $400 Golf Society membership includes the $150 cost of joining the Leaders Club at the entry-level Access tier.
Both serious and casual golfers can make the most of the Golf Society, which includes benefits at just under 50 iconic golf courses including St Andrews, Casa de Campo, Gleneagles and Sandy Lane.
Golf benefits at the participating hotels include:
- Complimentary club rental
- Complimentary replay privileges
- Complimentary driving range usage
- Customized Golf Society apparel and accessories
- Annual subscription to Links Magazine
- Exclusive services of Golf Society Butler for access to custom tours, tee times, hotel stays, and more.
- Priority registration at the Leaders Club Cup, an exclusive five-day, four-night event during which participants take part in a tournament on premier courses including Old Course at St. Andrews, Kingsbarns, and the Castle Course.
Off the course, you'll also receive:
- Preferred status for a one-category room upgrade
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two each day
- Complimentary Internet access
- Access to members-only rates
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Ability to earn free nights
- Invitations to exclusive events
For more information, check out the Golf Society webpage.
About John Walton
Aviation journalist and travel columnist John took his first long-haul flight when he was eight weeks old and hasn't looked back since. Well, except when facing rearwards in business class.