- Room:Premier Harbour View
- well-designed, stylish, comfortable rooms
- five-star service and facilities
- on the pricier end of the business market
- Circular Quay location not ideal for all of the CBD
- Opera House & Harbour Bridge views
- outstanding restaurant, Kable's
- sterling executive lounge - and staff
When it comes to a truly first class experience, the 'shower spa' on Emirates' Airbus A...
It's far from the worst problem for an airline to have, but Qantas will soon count an extra Airbu...
Three-letter airport codes are part of the alphabet soup of travel, and while some are glaringly&...
Construction to start 2016
Flights from mid-2020s on single runway
Funding for rel...