- Earn a high 1.5 Qantas/Velocity points per $1 on the AMEX
- A generous annual cap of 500,000 frequent flyer points
- The cheapest of all Big Four Black cards at $349 each year
- All MasterCard spend earns just 0.625 airline points per $1
- Earning Qantas Points comes with an additional $10/yr charge
- Free Starwood Gold status after an overnight stay
Qantas could resume flights to cities such as Frankfurt, Rome and Paris with its fleet of Boeing ...
An ultra-long range version of the new Airbus A350 could fly for up to 19 hours, ushering in a ne...
Finnair may be the first European airline to fly the Airbus A350 but its sights are set firmly on...
Finnair's Airbus A350s will include free inflight Internet plus a dedicated ladies-only lav.