- Earn a high 1.5 Qantas/Velocity points per $1 on the AMEX
- A generous annual cap of 500,000 frequent flyer points
- The cheapest of all Big Four Black cards at $349 each year
- All MasterCard spend earns just 0.625 airline points per $1
- Earning Qantas Points comes with an additional $10/yr charge
- Free Starwood Gold status after an overnight stay
Odds are firming up for Qantas to bring the advanced Boeing 787 Dreamliner into its fleet followi...
Air Canada could begin direct Boeing 787 flights between Vancouver and Brisbane next year, adding...
This week only, guests in Virgin Australia's Sydney Airport lounge can try out the airline's new ...
While many high-end credit cards dish out two free airport lounge passes each year, a handful go ...