- Earn a high 1.5 Qantas/Velocity points per $1 on the AMEX
- A generous annual cap of 500,000 frequent flyer points
- The cheapest of all Big Four Black cards at $349 each year
- All MasterCard spend earns just 0.625 airline points per $1
- Earning Qantas Points comes with an additional $10/yr charge
- Free Starwood Gold status after an overnight stay
Step back in time to the early 1970s when the Boeing 747 first took to the skies, heralding a sho...
EXCLUSIVE | Airbus is cooking up something special for airlines buying its next-gen A350 jet...
Korean Air will roster its twin flagships – the Airbus A380 superjumbo and Boeing 777...
Already spoiled for choice, Aussie travellers will have yet another business class option to the ...