- Earn a high 1.5 Qantas/Velocity points per $1 on the AMEX
- A generous annual cap of 500,000 frequent flyer points
- The cheapest of all Big Four Black cards at $349 each year
- All MasterCard spend earns just 0.625 airline points per $1
- Earning Qantas Points comes with an additional $10/yr charge
- Free Starwood Gold status after an overnight stay
Qantas will wind back its transcontinental Airbus A330 flights from October in order to roster mo...
EXCLUSIVE | Emirates is forging ahead with plans for two-class Airbus A380s: dropping the airline...
Odds are firming up for Qantas to bring the advanced Boeing 787 Dreamliner into its fleet, with p...
Jetstar is close to having an all-Boeing 787 fleet to cover its longer international flights as t...