IN BRIEF | Now there's one more way to pass the time on your next Cathay Pacific flight.
Starting this month, Cathay's StudioCX in-flight entertainment system will add audio books to the current range of movies, TV shows and music. The initial 10 audio books includes a few classics and modern works of fiction, as well as Eric Clapton's autobiography and two business titles. More audio books will be added to the StudioCX library in coming months.
The debut titles for December are:
- The Lowdown: Blogging for Business
- The Lowdown: Top Tips for Wannabe CEOs
- The Autobiography – Eric Clapton
- The Affair – Lee Child
- Daughter-in-Law – Joanna Trollope
- The Fear Index – Robert Harris
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Vol. I – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Around the World in Eighty Days – Jules Verne
- No Country for Old Men – Cormac McCarthy
- Now You See Her – James Patterson
About David Flynn
David Flynn is the editor of Australian Business Traveller and a bit of a travel tragic with a weakness for good coffee, shopping and lychee martinis.