- private seating, great to work, relax & sleep
- big table that'll fit even the largest laptop
- climbing over the aisle passenger's legs
- only average Sydney lounge
- great white wines
- on-demand entertainment system
Qantas will retire its first-ever Boeing 747-400 next month, representing a milestone in the airl...
AirAsia X plans to restart flights between Kuala Lumpur and London, almost three years after it a...
The Qantas Boeing 737-800 'RetroRoo' is notable for more than just its funky 1970s livery –...
There’s no such thing as a bad seat in first class on the Qantas Airbus A380 but as seasone...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox