- swift and efficient checkin
- pre-printed boarding passes
- good range of meals, both Korean and Western
- last-generation angled lie-flat seats
- fantastic crew
- wonderfully presented food
Travellers caught using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the broader Unite...
If you’re stuck flying in economy with Qantas, you may be invited to bid for a business cla...
This might look like Austin Powers' shagadelic private jet but it's the real deal, baby &nda...
IN BRIEF | Qantas will ramp up flights to Christchurch later this year as part of a trans-Tasman ...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox