- swift and efficient checkin
- pre-printed boarding passes
- good range of meals, both Korean and Western
- last-generation angled lie-flat seats
- fantastic crew
- wonderfully presented food
Qantas will wind back its transcontinental Airbus A330 flights from October in order to roster mo...
EXCLUSIVE | Emirates is forging ahead with plans for two-class Airbus A380s: dropping the airline...
Odds are firming up for Qantas to bring the advanced Boeing 787 Dreamliner into its fleet, with p...
Jetstar is close to having an all-Boeing 787 fleet to cover its longer international flights as t...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox