- swift and efficient checkin
- pre-printed boarding passes
- good range of meals, both Korean and Western
- last-generation angled lie-flat seats
- fantastic crew
- wonderfully presented food
Qantas is sounding increasingly confident on adding the Boeing 787 to its fleet on the back of th...
With its impressive new A330 Business Suites plus champagne and amenity kits in trans-Tasman busi...
Qantas looks to be flying high once again, with the airline chalking up a $367 million pre-t...
Buying up frequent flyer points for discounted business and first class flights is a topic oft-co...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox