- swift and efficient checkin
- pre-printed boarding passes
- good range of meals, both Korean and Western
- last-generation angled lie-flat seats
- fantastic crew
- wonderfully presented food
Qantas will retire its first-ever Boeing 747-400 next month, representing a milestone in the airl...
When flying in first class becomes a bore and a regular private jet doesn’t cut the mustard...
Qantas’ newest jet is a blast from Australia’s aviation past: a factory-fresh Boeing ...
Members of Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer scheme can now transfer their points ...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox