- swift and efficient checkin
- pre-printed boarding passes
- good range of meals, both Korean and Western
- last-generation angled lie-flat seats
- fantastic crew
- wonderfully presented food
AirAsia X plans to restart flights between Kuala Lumpur and London, almost three years after it a...
The Qantas Boeing 737-800 'RetroRoo' is notable for more than just its funky 1970s livery –...
There’s no such thing as a bad seat in first class on the Qantas Airbus A380 but as seasone...
Is the Boeing 787 Dreamliner a flawed beauty, asks pilot and aviation blogger Patrick Smith. L...
Get Updates as they happen, tailored to your preferences, right in your inbox